Tuesday, December 1, 2009

X'mas CARROT d@Y






YESterday was my lovely ex-classmate Carrot Wind birthday. I were glad invited by her for a movie called The Christmas Carol @ GSC. After movie, we as old style went to play BOWLING again.
After movie & bowling, sure all stomach "crying" la. So i suggested to having our birthday celebration dinner @ STATION 1~located @ Penang new leisure place-KOMTAR WALK.
I felt this cafe quite a nice place 4 relax & chill out with friends. I had give a present 4 Carrot that include a water bottle that she forgot brought back from Wilson during MOONFEST celebration. Hope that she not mind that i gave her that kind of surprise. After went back from Genting & watched the movie, me had a strong X'mas feeling around the corner. I felt glad tat this year i can enjoy my X'mas month without working bored @ shopping mall.

No comments: