Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I haved ROCK the night














Last Friday tat was 16/10/09 i went 2 PENANG Batu Ferringhi new destination~Hard Rock Hotel to have a look with my sister n her dearest, Jor2dan. THE MOST attractive view is located @ d main door crystal light.
This hotel really attractive,( it BRAND already d main). I liked the night views along d beach n pool side. Besides tat all d corner decoration n renovation oso stylish,rock n roll, fashion.
not only hotel service, HARD ROCK CAFE oso located there.(i can feel there a place 4 relax n rock ur body~healthy clubing),hopefully 1 day i will invite my frens n go club there. ROCK SHOP a place tat sold all "HARD ROCK" brand products like T-shirt, bears n more.(unfortunately me no chance have a shop inside bcoz time to close).
In short, i felt enjoy tat nite n
proud 2 be a PENANG LANG as the international brand hotel oso open @ PENANG.
(MOre nice photos about HARD ROCK pls visit
www.facebook.com )




No comments: