Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Outing



After bored @ home 4 abt 3 days, finally me hang out vf my BEST friends ROTI, wilson,edwin & Adrian Tan. This outing consider a gathering coz long time dint see Adrian since he went 2 UMS. 2nd were as birthday celebration for wooi ken on 25/11/09.
The 1st activity we done was BOWLING. This is a tradition function almost every buddy's birthday. Hehe. In the 1st game, although me strike 2 times, but still LOST. But, in the 2nd game, my form came, i nearly be the CHAMPION. My scored same with Adrian=104. yeah. Wilson the KING.


After bowling sure hungry la, then v proceeded to GURNEY pLAZA 2 having our dinner. One funny happening was we desire having dinner @ CHILI'S but....(d price so~~) v RUN. hahaha.
Then v finally chose Winter Warmers. After ate v done window shopping. Then go SECRET RECIPE bought cakes 4 ROTI.
3rd station is ESPLANET ate rojak n sang BIRTHDAY song.







A fun TUE i felt.

No comments: