Monday, November 23, 2009

H0m3town FUn





I'm BACK. Quite a while i dint share my dairy here bcoz i were busy 4 final exam since early of Nov till 20th.
During this month only 1 thing that gave me many SW33t memories and as my relax week among my exam month was i became a "tourist guide" for my 6 course mates from 13th-16th NOv.
THE MOST attractive things tourist come 2 PENANG is the local food here. So almost the my friends spent here were ate ate ate. ME too...
Then the 2nd things is shop till GALZ drop @ Gurney Plaza,Prangin Mall & Queensbay Mall. NOt only galz gang, men oso got potential shop 4 our fashion.

Another special events beside ate n shoped were we went clubing @ MOIS. hoho 1st time went vf them i felt special. Most among them are "1st time", n most of them oso PRO kaki. V turned our night till mid nite vf hot dance, drank, chat, 1 word describe-FUN.
We also others places like KEK LOK SI temple, Batu Ferringhi Beach & Hard Rock Hotel. MANY laugh n sharing among us along our journey. I felt this home town trip a special moment 4 me because among us we lacked chat together during our class or in campus, but through tis journey we all like sister n brother and not felt shy among us. V took many sweet memories photos take make a wonderful DOT in my life. (more photos visit www.facebook.com)

No comments: