Wednesday, March 3, 2010

all NEW arrival......

At here i only want to write a shot summary on the happenings on JAN n Feb of 201o.
The first month of 2010 i fully enjoyed my Uni life compared to last semester on 2009 as last sem i often backed to hometown. hAHAHa.
I participated in many function organized by coursemates and my own especially 2 big 21st birthday party for our brothers QUAK n Zekx.
I also go Bukit Kayu HiTam had a shopping and experienced past KASTAM. hehe.
Among this month although all no mood for start a new semester because heart on coming CNY on Feb but in my mind i really felt meaningful among 1 months life. M e hang out with brothers once a week, held own PARTY on room, colouring Hair, went ALor Star had a walk, busy on KLK works.
Besides playing, also busy prepared for mid term exam.



Quak birthday

Liquid bought frm Bukit Kayu Hitam 4 Zekx
Party timeeeeeeeeee

my arts work special BIG card 4 Zekx

No comments: