Thursday, June 3, 2010

All about LoVe (Part 1)






Group M1 ~~yeah






During my sem break , frm 23/5/10-2/6/1o although i needed to back my campus for attending Eng Comm 2 paper, but i word can me describe is GREAT.
I'm lucky tat i same group with my many buddies like Tay,Zekx,Yek, Kang ling....,met a pretty+open minded young lecturer -Mrs Nurul @ M1 Group.

The most impressive moment, memories and experience were we needed to do role play assignment. I became a script writer + director 4 our sketch named "ALL ABOUT LOVE". My sub-script writer - Yek helped me make tat story perfect. Really felt proud tat me n Yek had another 3 pretty n active galz SZE, Alice n Chin as our team members became "2+3". Sze + Chin + Alice me + Yek

During tat preparation, we rocked it @ FE, ROTI BAKAR KOPITIAM 4 about 3 days. We took many funny, cute, pretty + handsome pictures as our profile pic n movie cover.
In tat sketch, me acted as waiter n DADDY; main character-Alice, Yek as Korean guy, Chin as MUMmy n Sze as Alice's best friend+3rd person.
We succeed roled up our sketch well n damn funny. THx all my best team members co-operated prepared all things and acted own role seriously.
During this eng comm, i can felt my relationship among buddies getting more closer especially with BROS. We having breakfast,lunch, dinner together n "BLOW WATER"....
We oso had a great Alor Star outing during Wesak Day that made my holidays more meaningful.
30/5/10 we oso celebrated Chun Fei 's 21st birthday @ hostel. Wish him all the best n dream may come true.






No comments: